Thank you prayer warriors and thank u Lord for ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehzabeen

Prayer Partner
Thank you prayer warriors and thank u Lord for being there for me, i have a testimony to share. God has blessed me with a job, i have succeeded in convincing the interviewers through the Holy Spirit. I thank God for giving me all the strength and wisdom. I would like to ask Jesus to lead me today in my Trial. i have 2 trials with my Lecturer today and i hope i will be able to speak and answer any question that comes across. Please give me knowledge and wisdom lord and confidence to speak allow me to stay strong tommoro and grant me persuasive skills as well. its only through Christ who makes every difficult task possible and easy for me I love you Jesus and will continue to do so. Please be with me tomoro while i conduct the trial and grant me the strrength concentration that i need to do this, for i trust in you Lord and i know that you will never let me down . I love you Jesus. Through Jesus name i pray amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My Lord, thank you for waking me up this day, my family and my pets as well. My Lord, thank you for knowledge, and wisdom, from the Holy Spirit to navigate and conquer all trials I face daily. My Lord, please help me to obey, so that the gift of the Holy Spirit will rest upon me always. Please...
Replies
Views
i beg u Lord pls make alfe speak to me i beg u Appa pls help him understand me and love me as you loved the church i beg u Lord pls convince alfe his parents to accept me convince my parents to accept alfe i beg u Appa Amen
Replies
Views
Thank you, dear Lord, and prayer warriors! I got to move to a better place to stay recently. It will help me a lot. The next thing to work on is a better job.
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I thank u this morning. Pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness and pls forgive me of all sins. Pls shield me from all satanic attacks spiritual attacks bad thoughts bad motives bad ppl. Pls break and crush all evil in my life and all witchcraft divination laziness sleeplessness...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank you for another blessing and another day to keep going for you. To keep growing as a Christian and as a man. Help me to make great strides in that today. Help me to have a financial blessing today, that starts a domino effect into my future success. Please watch over me and the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom