Thank you man of god please pray ...

gugu zwane

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you man of god please pray for me to get money to start my business and get house for my children I applied ### house amen
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to bless every point of your petition. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please come into our home; I gently open the door and gently close it as You enter. Please bless and sanctify our house, for even though we have an altar, there are evil spirits here. Lord Jesus, please protect our humble home. 🙏 😢 😭 😫 😩 😞 🙏 Thank You. 😊 🙏 😘 ❤️ ☺️ ♥️ 😊 I love You. ❤️...
Replies
11
Views
79
Please pray that the organization releases my funds now and stops scamming me. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy, remember all the good times we had, teaching the Bible and how I loved and cared for them and...
Replies
7
Views
141
Reasons to take me: 1. I WANT TO GO. 2. I have no reason to stay. 3. I'm in pain. My death will stop my pain. 4. I'm afraid. My death will end my fear. 5. I have no purpose. 6. I'm a burden. My death will free up resources better used elsewhere. 7. It will save government money. 8. Dying is my...
Replies
9
Views
784
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,828
Members
650,156
Latest member
Nalseilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom