Thank You Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k0422678

My Lord, I come in front of you this morning to thank you everything you have done for many families. Lord thank you to reunite families which were separated. Thank you stop many divorces, and thank you to look after women and kids abandoned by their husbands or kids and men abondoned by thier wives. In Jesus name I pray

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
FATHER YOU ARE AWESOME AND WE COME INTO YOUR PRESENCE TO WORSHIP FOR THE CHANGES IN OUR FUTURE. THANK YOU FOR DIVORCES BEING STOPPED BEFORE THE FINALIZATION. THANK YOU FOR SEPARATIONS STOPPED BEFORE ANYONE LEAVES THEIR HOME. THANK FOR FATHERS AND MOTHERS LEARNING TO QUIET THE CHATTER IN THEIR HEAD AND BE QUICK TO LISTEN TO THEIR MATES AND SLOW TO SPEAK UNTIL THEY RECEIVE A WORD FROM YOU. FATHER, I BELIEVE YOU ARE CHANGING THINGS AROUND EVEN THIS VERY MINUTE AND YOUR PEOPLE AE PREPARING TO RECEIVE THEIR DIVINE BREAKTHROUGH. UNHOLINESS WILL BE ABANDONED IN THE NAME OF JESUS. UNRIGHTOUS PRACTICES WILL BE DISCONTINUED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. CHILDREN AND PARENTS WILL BE RE-UNITED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, EMPLOYEMENT AND WITTY INVENTIONS WILL BE GRANTED AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST. BARREN WOMBS WILL BE FERTILIZED AND OLD AGE NO PROBLEM. HOLINESS, TRUE HOLINESS WILL BE CHASED AND HELD WITH ALL FERVOR FOR YOU ARE OUR LORD AND WE WORSHIP YOU. WE COME TO YOU WITH PRAISE ON OUR LIPS TO ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVNESSFOR THE MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE LEAD ASTRAY AND ASK FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET IT RIGHT TODY- PLEASE USE US TO LEAD OTHERS TO YOUR LOVING ARMS THAT THEY TTO MAY ENJOY THE FREE GIFT OF SALAVTION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father in heaven coming to you in all praise and giving you the glory you deserve and thanks I am a sinner and ask for giveness for those sins. But I give you thanks and praise that you bind the mouths and the devicses of my gangstalkers and the technology they use. Plus I give you thanks that...
Replies
Views
Lord I thank u for providing me with this job. You know I've been trying for many years.. your timing couldn't be more perfect. As I come before you I pray for my family and friends..heal me lord from any sickness that I may have and guide and protect me from all evil . I pray for my kids , my...
Replies
Views
Lord so much to be thankful for and yet so much to ask. Thank you for another day to do better and do your will. Thank you for my health and my family, for my job and the blessings you have given me. However Lord I ask for more. Help in the situation with finding and place for myself and kids to...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord - thank you for my life. Im asking you to guide us always and protect us from evil. Lord I dont want to be hurt so im asking You that those people will be nice and sweet to me. I hope I am not the only who cares for them but also people will watch their actions - I hope they will be...
Replies
Views
Lord as every day I seem to be walking down a new road, I don’t know what is to come, but I am relying on you and trusting you to get me through. This is not easy, getting a divorce I don’t want and moving out. Having to get news things for a place to become livable for your kids and self. To be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom