Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter red13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
I am so thankful and praise the Lord. My husband and I are talking and working things out. Please continue to pray for our strength for each other and strength for him against all negative words from his mother or others. Please soften his heart and open his eyes.. Amen
 
Dear lord please be with this couple and continue to strengthen their relationship. Lord I know you are proud of those who marry each other because in the bible you say so. Thank you for letting some positive shed on this couple and continue to bless them. Amen
 
Please pray this to Jesus:

"Dear Jesus, I place my hope and trust in you. I pray you will now strengthen me as you have promised, that I may stand against the enemy (Satan) and his forces of evil. Thank you for renewing my strength, enabling me to soar on wings like the eagles, to run and not grow weary, to walk and not be faint. Lord please be my strength today in keeping my thoughts pure and obedient to Jesus Christ, Thank you, Lord Jesus, Amen." (based on Isaiah 40:31)

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
I pray that as you get united again, nothing on Earth will separate you forever, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
192
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
209
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom