Thank You Lord!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sels
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sels

Guest
Merciful God, I just want to thank You for Your Divine Grace and guidance! Thank You Lord for Your mercies! I pray for those who seek Your blessings, to be blessed, I pray for the sick and depressed to be healed! I pray for the reconciliation of broken families! Dear God, I pray for world peace and happiness! God I put the homeless, the hungry and the chastised in Your hands! I ask You to cleanse us all and wash us with Your blood. Thank You Jesus, now and for ever more! Amen!
 
I am in the Lord's arms and always will be I agree with all said and bless His mighty love! Amen!
 
I am totally in agreement with ###'s prayer. Bless you, ###. In Jesus's name. Amen.
 
Seis I am in agreement in thanking God. He is awesome. Often we are overwhelmed by the kindness of others, including God, and those times are some of the best to offer up a prayer of gratitude to God. However, we often forget in those moments to offer up our thankfulness to God for the blessings in our lives. Here is a simple prayer of gratitude for those moments when we have much to be thankful for:

Also, thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe. You protect me from those things that seem to haunt others. You help me make better choices, and you have provided me with advisors that help me with the difficult decisions. You speak to me in so many ways so that I always know you are here.

And Lord, I am so grateful for keeping those around me safe and loved. I hope that you provide me with the ability and sense to show them every day how much they matter. I hope that you give me the ability to give to them the same kindness they have provided to me. I am just so grateful for all of your blessings in my life, Lord. I pray that you remind me of just how lucky I am, and that you never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer and returned kind acts. Thank you, Lord. In your name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
134
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
165
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom