Thank you Lord my ### feels happy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord: my rent is paid. To God be all the Glory in Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
249
I spend Thanksgiving with my family and I was reunited with my next to the oldest brother we were estranged for a while but I forgive him of what he did to me like Jesus forgave us. We hugged and said we loved each other and Thank you Lord for us speaking to each other again. And I had a...
Replies
8
Views
385
Thank you lord my daughter is doing little better today she ate some food and thank you so much for every one's pray for my ### I appreciate I pray lord Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom