Thank you Lord I was/am able to walk and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord I was/am able to walk and talk and use all of my body without assistance. Thank you I currently have a roof over my head and some food in the house and a bed to sleep in.

Lord, if I don't get these bills paid I will no longer have that. I don't want to be homeless again Lord because of the actions of others. I don't want to be cursed and screamed at because the bills are not getting paid when money is not coming in to pay them.

Please rain down a financial flood in me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I am able to preach the gospel more.
Replies
7
Views
290
Please pray I am able to preach the gospel more.
Replies
6
Views
291
Please pray I am able to clean up and get organized.
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom