Thank You Lord God for the blessing of provision!

Sir Vino

Servant
Father, I praise You and thank You for the needs of my trials and the trials of my needs, for the miracles, blessings and favors You have bestowed upon me, and for all that You have done and will do to and for me. And thank You for the handful of little blessing over the past two to three days which bolstered my faith. Indeed, You always pick me up when am down, and prod me along when I am slowing or tiring -- as the sheep that I am hearing that familiar voice calling me.

And I had prayed and boldly asked in the name of your Son, my Lord Savior Brother and Friend, Jesus Christ, for a provision exceedingly abundantly above and beyond, as per Your word, and as to Your time and Your will, for the reasons You know that are within my heart. I pray my thanks to You and pray praise to You for I have received this blessing of provision. Keep Your hand with me now as You know my weaknesses, and while I desire to use Your given provision as to Your pleasure and will and glory I will need continued strength from You and Jesus. Please don't let me falter, and please keep me from evil so that I do not cause pain.

I thank and praise You in Jesus' name again for blessing me with the provision I asked for and have received. Amen!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your grace and mercy upon my life and my family. Lord, You know our situation. In our household, we are four members, and my father-in-law lives with us. At times, my mother-in-law also stays with us. You see every need we have. I...
Replies
10
Views
198
Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal my family. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 says, "He rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven". A Prayer Based on Psalm 78:24: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithful provision and for watching over us in every...
Replies
12
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom