Thank you Lord for your blessings upon my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you Lord for your blessings upon my life. Let them continue to overflow! I can barely contain them. The enemy is mad and has been attacking trying to spoil. Rebuke the spirit of spoiler that would try to spoil me. I have been under the affliction of Job, in his crucible. But I'm trusting you Lord to bring me out like Job in the end with double for my troubles. Hallelujah to the lamb! Jesus is gonna work it out!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam struggling to earn better living I want you to pray upon my life I want every financial doors will open..
Replies
13
Views
465
Jesus Please provide financial stewardship upon my life and fast d thank you
Replies
9
Views
242
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous blessings upon me n my family. Thank you aba father for being our living loving God and blessing us in abundance of ur gracious blessings. Father thank you for ur love peace joy for blessings us this beautiful...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom