Thank you Lord for you answered prayers and protection. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for you answered prayers and protection. I do not deserve the Mercies You bestow on me but I am grateful for them. I continue to pray for my daughter that you may give her wisdom Lord as to the job and the man that you have chosen for her. I pray that you may surround her with your holy spirit and guide her mind, thoughts, and soul in the right direction. May you continue to bless her in her work Lord Jesus and that those whom she works for may look upon with favor Jesus. I pray likewise for myself and for my husband. Lord that you may guide into the right direction for our next place we will live in and where she would should work. That you may open the doors for getting the work, licenses, and the right type of job for this time in our lives where we are starting to look for less stress and more fulfillment. Yet be able to do your work more freely without encumberment Lord. Help with the work of getting the house ready for selling and help us with work stress Lord. Both ### and ### have our stressors. Bless my sister with the right work, the right atmosphere, and right situations that will guide her back to you Lord Jesus. Help her to commit herself to you by her own will and wishes. Surround her by your Holy Spirit Jesus. This too for my nephews and nieces--all of them. For my brother in law and his wife as well. Heal the broken relationship between my brother in law and my husband. Bless my mother in law with long life and health. Wisdom and thank you Lord for the best mother in law and daughter in law could ever have. Bless her health. Be with me today Lord. Help me with my mother Lord that she could stop fight and arguing. Let the mental health doctor listen and have wisdom with the right medication for her. I want so much to have peace in this home. I pray that you may help my husband have peace with her and not instigate...I am the one that has to deal with it. Help me with the projects today and for the rest of the week Jesus. I pray for my coworker and my employment that those who lead may be blessed and work toward improving the work situation-quality over quantity. Most of all that they learn to listen to its employees. Amen!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am having some troubles at work it's been uncomfortable for me to work with and pick up someone who damaged my vehicle and now the clients are even doing evil things to me while working I told my boss about everything and I still feel so hurt and discouraged I think it's time for me to...
Replies
15
Views
183
Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
162
Good Morning, Praise to the Lord for another day. I am a requesting prayer with regard to my rent arrears situation. I ask you Lordi in Jesus name to create a barrier between me and the unscrupulous landlords who are trying to cover their tracks by offering documents that are not lined up with...
Replies
17
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom