Thank you Lord for this day . ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord for this day. Give wisdom, strength, and peace for each day Lord, protect my loved ones, and bring us all through, better, stronger, and victorious.

In Jesus' name I pray amen.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
122
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
160
Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom