Thank you Lord for peaceful day. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

debpar

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Lord for peaceful day. I have put my faith in you about getting through this difficult situation at work. I will be guided by you. Please give me strength when I falter and let me remember that when you close a door, you open a window. Thank you again Lord. In Jesus' name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### to be saturated with peace right now. He has had some set backs these past three days. Lord I ask that You bless and anoint my ### with peaceful, joyful, satisfy days and nights again. Jesus I ask for no more set backs only breakthrough, healing, restoration, joy, peace...
Replies
10
Views
168
Jesus I ask that You bless me, my children and my brothers that are visiting a peaceful, calm, joyful and relaxing day today. Fill fellowship and us with the Holy Spirit. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I ask that this young man and his mother will not be able to cause division and...
Replies
10
Views
179
Thank You Jesus for blessing me, my children and my brothers who were visiting with a peaceful, calm, joyful and relaxing weekend. I pray my brothers will be more available to come and visit more often and not to be affected by the control and divisiveness of this young man and his mother...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom