Thank you 🙏 Lord for making my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
139
After posting prayer request here Last night. For my allergic cough. N sleepless night. Rest of the half night I had slept well. My cough didn't disturb me much. Dint cough much, I slept well by your all prayers. Thank you so much for your all prayers for me. Thank you. Today I'm feeling little...
Replies
7
Views
188
I bless God the miracle working God and promise keeper for the desire he has given me concerning my marriage I know I'm going to marry gracefully and wonderfully Father I bring to you ### that you settle me maritally Let every ear that hear praise your name Lord I don't have a partner yet but I...
Replies
6
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom