Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer request today! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer request today! Please continue to help me reach my goals and dreams. I believe in Lord and I need your help. Lead me through this wild maze of life. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for Guidance and Wisdom for ### to reach the breakthrough in her life. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
Dear Lord, Please help me find the strength and courage to unblock my siblings and make the right decision with a peaceful heart. I no longer want to carry anger or hurt within me. Heal me, Lord, and remove anything that weighs heavy on my spirit. Fill my heart with peace, forgiveness, and...
Replies
8
Views
225
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom