Thank You Lord for good reliable work and sources of###

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank You Lord for good reliable work and sources of legitimate income. I thank You for the strength to complete the work with excellence. Thank You that I will be rested and ready to work as the shifts and income opportunities come in. In Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for giving me a brave heart today. Thank You for the peace I felt after letting go of the car, as if a heavy burden was lifted from me. I am grateful that we did not feel regret, but instead trusted that You will provide something better for us—a more reliable car, fully...
Replies
6
Views
236
🙏 Dear Lord, Thank You so much for hearing my prayers. Today, I was finally able to pay our electricity bill — something I once worried so much about. But You, Lord, gave me the wisdom and strength to find a way. Truly, You never fail to provide for our needs. 💖 Thank You for reminding me that...
Replies
10
Views
417
Heavenly Father, I come in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You that You hear and answer our prayers. Thank You You are making it possible for me to finish my course well. Thank You that You are overseeing the income opportunities. I ask that You heal the employer of all sickness and...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom