Thank you 🙏 Lord for ### getting ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
142
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my loose motion is stopped and gastric pain is relief by your all prayers. Thank you everyone I'm so relief now. Pray request for tonight so that I may sleep well. Without waking up in the middle of night. Last two days I didn't sleep well bcoz of my...
Replies
8
Views
171
Thank you 🙏 Lord for ### getting the license and job with ###. For my time card being gone. Please bless me work a virtual gs ### position soon. Amen 🙏 🙏
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom