Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING! You are glorious and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING! You are glorious and loving! I invite God into my life and my ###'s life. I pray my older ### can find his healthy passion in life. I pray he finds accomplishment in authentic real things. I pray for his self confidence and I pray I am the mother he needs. I pray I spend time with him and gets what he needs from me. In Jesus Loving Holy Name Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. And God teach me how to trust You, and wait in faith on You to answer my prayers. Amen. :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If my story of pain and suffering can be helpful I am very happy. I made a gofundme and used there video and posted it on tiktok and one of the message someone sent me was . That’s a beautiful thing to share. Yes, other patients need to know that there is hope, that healing is possible, and that...
Replies
8
Views
296
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 17:12: A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary. Jeremiah 17:12 shifts the focus from human failure to the greatness of God. This verse highlights the sovereignty and majesty of God, reminding us...
Replies
6
Views
374
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom