Thank you Lord for every coming days and their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot of burdens and cares, I'd like to release them to the Lord in Jesus name. Financial and Health Struggles are at the top of the list. There are no trusted people around, only those who have their best interests at heart at MY expense. I feel so powerless sometimes and I just need...
Replies
8
Views
223
Jesus, please be with me in the coming days. I really need this job — without it, we could lose everything. I’m a mother of ###, and the weight on my shoulders feels heavy. Please give me peace, strength, and calm. Help me feel seen, respected, and treated with kindness. Let my work be steady...
Replies
9
Views
392
Please help us pray for God's urgent favor as we await the decision on our request to waive high interest or penalties, or at least to consider applying the 50 percent rule for a refund. This would give us a fair chance to keep our property and not lose the hard earned money we have invested...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom