Thank You Lord For Each Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Lord, I am trying to be positive each day. I am trying to stay focused and faithful. Lord, as I take these first steps, I know that I am walking in faith. I do not know what you have planned for me, but I do know that you will not hurt, betray, or deceive. Lord, the devil was attacking so hard and I'm starting to understand why. I asked you for a husband, Lord, and my prayer was unanswered, and I know now why. You were not going to give me what I asked for out of season. You knew that in order for me to love a spouse, I first had to love you and myself. I had to become whole within myself, Lord. I spent so much time giving love because I didn't feel I deserved to receive it. I didn't care about myself and wasn't living my life being my best. Now, Lord, I'm trying, trying to overcome all the negative, self-loathing things the devil had me believing. Now I see a beautiful woman, a woman who deserves to be loved. Fasting has shown me a woman with courage and strength. I know that as I go through this transformation, I will be ready for the things I asked you for, Lord. I know that when you send my husband, I will be a woman prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually to be a good wife. Thank you, Lord, you knew that until I did these things I wasn't going to be able to receive what I asked for and would only be miserable. I was so unhappy accepting something I didn't because I thought it was the most I could hope for. Now I see how sad I was. Thank you, Jesus, for staying by my side throughout it all. I know now I am blessed because you ended my hurt. You stepped in, Lord, and you are ending my pain. You have renewed my spirit and though I may be lonely at times, I know that I'm not alone. Thank you, Jesus, for always being my savior and my protector. I surrender my life to you, Lord, and I will be patient, Lord, until you present my husband to me, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the house another neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
9
Views
124
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and stressed at work. I've been driving so far and cleaning 4 or 5 houses a day; it's becoming too much on me. Please pray for God to soften my boss's heart to see it's too much for me, or maybe God can open a new door of employment in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear Heavenly father please let us always prioritize spending time with you Lord each day In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom