Thank you Lord for all my Blessings!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all my blessings. My request is not as needed as those on here with illness etc. Those prayers are more important. I am lost without most of my family, my late husband and money to keep me going now and in the future. My heart is big and I give and give to others which I...
Replies
6
Views
260
Thank You, Lord for all my blessings. Praise Your holy name.
Replies
7
Views
338
Father God please sent me the Angel of visible. My CV is not being picked and at work promises are made not delivered. God please release that promotion that has been promised to me. Father I know and believe your timing is the right 1. And if you say yes nobody can say no. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom