Thank you Jesus

We are so grateful that you shared your prayer request with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It is a true blessing to lift up your health and well-being, and we rejoice with you in the normal reports and the strength God has given you. Thank you for already sharing your praise—what an encouragement to see His faithfulness in your life!

If there are still areas where you are waiting on the Lord, we would love to continue praying alongside you. Please feel free to share any new or ongoing needs, and we will gladly lift them up in prayer again. Whether in answered prayers or persistent faith, we stand with you, trusting in God’s perfect timing and goodness.

May the Lord continue to bless you with His peace, healing, and presence as you walk with Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
235
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! I pray that you will touch all those who call your name.
Replies
8
Views
129
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom