Thank You Jesus praise You Lord thank ...

Keeping you both in my daily prayers. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praise God! I pray your requests + continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
251
Thank you Jesus praise u Jesus love u Jesus. ### father help me do the best n utilze the knowledge n skill u have blessed me with to the fullest to do ur holy will. ### bless our family our children with the best to do ### holy will. Bless ### help ### to concentrate to every detail and do ###...
Replies
9
Views
169
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom