Thank you Jesus for the wonderful wonderful peace and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Thank you Jesus for the wonderful wonderful peace and joy and happy feeling I feel inside of me and the my home and the other 3 flats,I thank you that you will keep it this way every second of every breath..

I pray and thank you,that nothing or know one will deny me and deprive me and take away this wonderful wonderful feeling.

I pray and thank you that something of a miracle breakthrough will increase this wonderful feeling,I pray I can stay resting and delighting in you Jesus,Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my heart rhythm issues. Guide my doctors and medical professionals tomorrow as they perform a procedure to fix my beat. Lord Give them wisdom in their treatment plans and accuracy in their hands. Grant me peace and strength as I place my health...
Replies
9
Views
162
Dear Abba-Daddy-My Father-God in Jesus's Name please send me a wonderful husband/companion who I can share my life with and serve The Lord with...This Is My Christmas Prayer! Thank-You God! Amen xoxox!
Replies
13
Views
408
Every time I have a wonderful day and year and my life gets horrible and stressful again. My life hasn't been good in 5 years because my mom got sick and COVID hit and my mom passed away and I was always alone and lonely excluded. People mistreated me and others horribly and for a few years I've...
Replies
12
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom