Thank you Jesus for guiding and protecting ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 92:15 : proclaiming, “The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.” Our prayer: Dear God Almighty, we humbly and boldly come to the throne room of grace with praise and thanksgiving! Thank You Jesus for...
Replies
6
Views
108
Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Replies
9
Views
182
Today, I came asking for Prayer and God Answered Me Swiftly in JESUS NAME. I am so Thankful and Grateful for Every Leader and Prayer warrior here. I Thank God for You All. I pray a Release of Blessings over each One of You. I pray There be no backlash or retaliation against You All for standing...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,316
Messages
16,809,763
Members
650,724
Latest member
Fruothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom