Thank you Jesus, because my prayer request has ...

Spindion

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Jesus, because my prayer request has been heard, keep praying for
me man of God. Have so many challenges.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
147
Thank you Jesus for hearing and answering my prayers! I prayed this prayer to Jesus and he heard me! 3-day Miracle Prayer to Jesus Dear Jesus, In the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a very special one. (ask your request) Take it dear Jesus, and place it within your...
Replies
6
Views
178
I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom