Thank you Jesus and Lord for last ...

Dear Lord I pray for financial breakthrough. I pray that I get a buyer for my property to be pay debts and capitalize my business.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
214
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
117
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom