Thank you Jesus and Lord for last ...

Richard K

Prayer Warrior
Thank you Jesus and Lord for last week. Thank you for the blessings of finances and favour throughout the week. I pray for a peaceful and blessed week. I pray for buyers for my property so that I can pay debts and I pray guidance in everything I do let it be for glorifying God's name. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

God Will Fight For You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
212
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
117
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom