Thank you! I am placing all my special ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I am placing all my special intentions into your hands. Please help me through this process and help me to do the best I can. I thank you Lord for all your help tonight Lord. Thank's to everyone on this site that is praying for me. Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
167
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
213
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR THE SERIOUS AND URGENT REQUESTS I HAVE LIFTED UP TO MY ABBA-DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME VERY SPECIFICALLY TODAY I NEED IMPORTANT HELP WITH SERIOUS AND URGENT MATTERS AND MAY MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD SEND JUST THE RIGHT HELP TO AND FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME AND I WISH TO...
Replies
5
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom