Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank You for protecting me driving, helping me grow to know and love You more, + Your patience and forgiveness. Holy Spirit, convict & guide me to walk the narrow Way... in Jesus' Name I pray.
Replies
9
Views
249
Thank you Holy Spirit for listening to my prayers and answering them. Thank you always being there for me! I said the following prayer: Miraculous Prayer to the Holy Spirit Holy Spirit, you who makes me see everything and shows me the way to reach my ideal, you who gives me the divine gift to...
Replies
6
Views
413
PRAYER THROUGH APPLICATION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can obtain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and who in all instances of my life, you are with me. I want in this short prayer to...
Replies
5
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,196
Messages
16,797,061
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom