Thank You God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Thank you god for watching over my mom. Thank you god for watching over my sweet wife. Thank you god for keeping anything that involves my neighbor away from me. Thank you for answering my prayers. Watch over all the people that pray for me and have concern for me. Make it possible that I get my wife to the beach. Thank you god, thank you.

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him." Ps 62:5.

Thank YOU Jesus for all You do for Your children. You are an excellent father to us all. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your blessings and the work you put into my life. Please watch over my parents as they try to get into their new house. Please watch over my wife’s parents with health issues. Please watch over my kids and help them grow and learn about you, help my wife to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, help us to get rest tonight and help the baby to feel better. Please watch over my wife who is away, help her feel your presence and keep her safe. Help me to sow bountifully. Thank you so much, and I love you.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, please watch over my kids, help them to feel good and sleep well. Watch over my wife as she is away. Be with her and protect her. Lord please help me, I am having a hard time and feel so worn down. Help me to be strong and follow You. When I focus on You, good happens. Help me to be...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, help me today to be positive and trust you. Help me to follow the direction You would have me go, to submit to your will and take steps in faith. You have something for me and are working to make it happen. Please help my kids to not be sick. Please keep satan, his demons, and anyone...
Replies
Views
Thank you for another day Lord. There is so much to do, please help me have the strength, energy, and patience to do it, help me be motivated. Please watch over my family and keep satan and his demons, and anyone looking to harm us away. I love you and thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom