Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for watching over my mom. My mom told me she had a great day yesterday and was able to go the whole day without oxygen, Thank you God, thank you, Pray for my mom that she continues to have great days. Pray for ### that she does not hurt and does not worry, Pray that ### is able to get the sleep she so desperately needs. Thank you God for keeping my neighbor from harassing me. Thank you God, I believe in you, thank you.
 
Thank You Lord God Almighty for Your love and miracle working power. May Your Kingdom continue to come and Your will continue to be done in these peoples lives. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
177
Dear Heavenly Father Thank You for saving and healing my cat ###. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom