Thank you God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your daughter. We continue to pray that she will stand firm on her feet with the blessing of Jesus.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

We are continually lifting your daughter up in prayer, trusting that God is working in her life and that she will experience His healing and strengthening power. We are believing with you for a complete restoration and thanking God for His faithfulness.

Thank you for updating us on her progress. We are rejoicing with you for the improvements you have seen so far. We believe she will fully stand up on her feet in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had a rough week dealing with my roommate, and I recently posted that I needed prayer for protection of my home and safety because this person has been doing nafarious things. Today I woke up and she moved all of her items as requested. Thank you God for bringing resolution and peace to...
Replies
7
Views
269
I thank God for everything this year 2025 and pray that 2026 will be better, wealthier and spiritually nourished with nil debts in Jesus Name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
373
Almighty God I, thank you very much for the miracles in my life. Help me to continue realizing my vision in Jesus Name I pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom