Thank you God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm Chigbo Charles from Nigeria. I am born again but I stammer. Please pray that God will heal me. Thank you and God's grace.
Replies
Views
Good morning people of God.. I'm Olajide Kunle, from Nigeria, pls help me to pray I want financial freedom.. and i need a good job, bcs since I graduated, I never get employed
Replies
Views
Calvary greetings to you all, my name is Olusola from Nigeria. I would love to be prayed for. Witchcraft has been tormenting my life, everything does seem not working well. I want the people God here to pray with me before the evil spirit wants to make sure my marriage is scattered and sells all...
Replies
Views
Belove brethren i greet you in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Please i need your prayers and financial support. I am in need of finance and miracle credit alart in my account. 3103987980, first bank of nigeria. Thanks for your generous and help. God bless you and reward you all. Goodbye.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom