Thank you God the report came back from my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my tv is working again all right now normal made it myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets the World 🌎 can be happy with our normal tv time can be family can make it..God bless the Nations normal can b MAJE it that would be GREATLY appreciated.. myself my family our pets r lights...
Replies
9
Views
107
I feel like Jesus was a really good man with really good morals but I’m finding it hard to believe he came back from the dead, or that he’s divine. I feel like he was just a really good human. There is nothing to prove otherwise, nothing that has happened in my life to prove that there is...
Replies
5
Views
291
Just came back from my second visa interview and it was a denial. I had to travel from ### to ### for this interview, and we sunk a lot in doing so. I was hurt the first time and bitter, I questioned God with pain and bitterness. This time round there was pain but no bitterness or questioning...
Replies
14
Views
637
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom