Thank you God for your protection against my enemies. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meena

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you God for your protection against my enemies. You know my heart oh God. You know I wish no harm against your people. I just want to do good. I want to be pleasing in your sight. Thank you for fighting my battles. I left it all in your hands and you fought my battles. I ask for forgiveness for any words that came out of my mouth that wasn't pleasing in your sight. I will forever trust in you. I will forever keep my faith in you. I will no longer walk in the flesh, only in the spirit. I am a child of God. THANK YOU for forgiving me of my sin. I am no longer under bondage. I am set free by your grace. Thank you Jesus! I will never doubt you. Thank you for using me for good. You blessed me to bless others and I know you have more in store. Cover me with your blood. You are not dead. You are alive and I will forever serve you. Thank you Father. Bless me more so I can bless others. Restore the joy in my heart. Restore my happiness, restore my strength, restore everything that Satan stole from me. You saved my soul. I receive my blessing tonight. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You know the truth in every situation. At my workplace, some people are troubling me, thinking wrongly about me, and treating me unfairly. Please protect me and give me strength to endure this. Bring the truth before everyone so that my reputation is restored. If anyone has done wrong...
Replies
8
Views
193
Please pray for me. I am being bullied at work from my manager, and I am distraught, saddened and hurt by her wickedness. Last night, I cried, sobbed very much and prayed Psalm 109 and Psalm 7. I had started working at a retail job August of last year I believe, and my manager at first; seemed...
Replies
8
Views
226
Prayer of victory and protection against household enemies The wealth of the wicked is being laid up for the righteous! Delight yourself in the Lord, and watch Him give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4) God, as I delight myself in you and praise you day and night, seeking for you...
Replies
11
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom