Thank you God for healing the joint ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that my left hip and s. i. joint be totally healed and pain free. Thank you so much. x
Replies
8
Views
256
Prayer for forgiveness of sexual sin. A man I've been seeing broke up with me last night so I went to another man and slept with him but he didn't finish bc I started my period. Either way I believe it's sin. I have decided to be celibate and I am in too much pain. Emotionally, physically...
Replies
5
Views
241
I need God’s forgiveness. I need God’s physical healing. My husband disappeared. On purpose. We hired a private investigator. I drank myself into brain damage and public humiliation. My daughters are ashamed of me. My only sibling hates me. Won’t see me. She put up surveillance cameras inside my...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom