Thank You God For A Great Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lord for this beautiful peaceful day! Help me to always be my best. Tonight I offer up my prayers for all those suffering from Depression, Addictions, and lost their way by lack of faith in our Lord. Lord, I pray that they receive a healing and feel your love and peace. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK VICTORIOUS DAY GREAT DAY FIR ME MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE SCORPION TAIL STING TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR MIRACLESS I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO GET MY OWN HOME 🏠 SECOND PLACE TO STAY AND LIVE NO WORRIES GREATLYY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
271
Today we're celebrating my mom's birthday, all though her character never shows gratitude is harsh specially towards my dad, me and brother Lord please we want to honor you but touch her heart she claims to be your daughter yet she doesn't show repentance has been for years her patter is very...
Replies
11
Views
163
I speak life it is overrrrrr yayzzzz is finally here i finally get my first home to own greatlyyyy THATS so amazing it’s about time me and the cats r so tired of moving and stressing everyday..Now Im glad the enemies gave up they knew the odds weren’t in there favor finally my shield 🛡️ is...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom