Thank you God. and don't forget me please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY THE GUYS GREATLY MADE TO B TOYS BRAINWASHED TO PUT ME DOWN AS A SPORT USE ME SO I CANT EVER B HAPPY GREATLYYYY GET WAY TO BUSY IN THERE OWN LIVES GREATLYYYY FORGET MY NAME FORGET ALL ABOUT ME STAY AWAY FROM ME THERES NO NEED FOR SPILLED MILK ANYMORE. I MOVE...
Replies
10
Views
104
Father God, I believe you can do anything. I pray you would help all others requests. Please protect them and assist them in their needs. I plead, please may I have a job. I am beyond myself today, and unhappy. Though I pray in your son Jesus Christ's Holy name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
287
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
5
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom