Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I thought ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want your guys help to pray with me for passing this, if I don’t pass height and weight today I get kicked out the military and I’m out of a job, I absolutely need this. I’ve been doing the very best I can for a few months and now I just want you and God’s help, please pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
271
I lost my mom a few weeks ago. I need the strength to get through this. She was the last parent I had that was living. Sadly, my dad died when I was young.
Replies
6
Views
287
Hello brethren! I come again with news from my interview. The Lord Jesus was helping me walk across the waters but I started sinking halfway. 😭 Please please please my brothers and sisters, please pray that I get accepted. My heart yearns for a job to support my parents. Be not anxious for...
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom