Thank you for your prayers on behalf of our ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelseas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chelseas

Guest
Thank you for your prayers on behalf of our Ladies Group. God was the center of our teaching. ###, the Moabite was the theme of our talk. This lady was so faithful to her mother in law and to her God and people. Right after she lost her husband and sons she was all alone. ###, a woman from Moab was called to take care of her Jewish mother in law. How many daughters in law love and trust their mothers in law? Please pray so hard for a true love and care for the aging mothers in law. God loves them all and all daughters in law should be helping them to reach heaven. Do not argue, do not fight. Just pray for all mothers in law who are unsaved or non-Christian at all. God loves all daughters in law who obey God's word. Isn't that a wonderful thought for today?
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Heavenly Father in heaven, please hear all the requests that your children are writing. Grant all daughters in law special love and care for their mothers in law. God loves us all and we are so thankful for this. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
162
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
189
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom