Thank you for your prayers. I have a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dst1044

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you for your prayers. I have a Hallelujah report for your prayers of a financial blessing. It turns out that my former employer did not pay all the money that was due me in our settlement. The difference was enough to cover my car note and some food. Praise God for the timing!

I still need your prayers. It seems like I am under attack. My new job was supposed to be approved on this past Tuesday but wasn't. I was supposed to be moved out of my apt. by next week. Yet, I have no employer-no move. I will now incur more expenses for remaining here for the entire month and must pay all my rent for here or face eviction which I do not want.

Even if my job gets approved on 2/26, I do not have the money to move now. I need a miracle of a blessing.

I am so frustrated with all of this. My faith is being tested. I am so tired of trying to make this work. I feel like when am I going to get my windfall so life isn't so stressful?? I am trying to remain optimistic. I know God will not fail me as he has not failed me yet. I am just tired, mentally, of juggling everything. I was doing my positive "I am statements" every day...

I am: faithful, whole, healed, generous, debt-free, a multi-millionaire, a great wife (whenever I get married), and a great mother to speak these things into existence. My faith is being tested and I feel weak, tired, and frustrated. Please pray for my strength and a financial blessing to make my transition smooth in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom