Thank you for your prayers I got a great early Christmas

womanofgod24

Humble Servant
Thank you for your prayers I got a great early Christmas present I'm pregnant and praying it's a girl ... God !! Thank you
 
may your will be done in our life's according to your perfect timing please forgive our sins lord,may your thoughts be fulfilled in our life's bless us be with us,let your name be glorified in jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I want to thank you for using ### to draw us more closer to you. Lord I pray for Early Christmas, answers, manifestation prophecy fulfilled in my family. Lord I join my faith with ### to remove every demonic operations happening around my family( ### AND ### FAMILY). El Roi destroy...
Replies
5
Views
313
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,407
Messages
16,810,983
Members
650,795
Latest member
Streozview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom