Thank you for your prayers brothers& sisters

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
238
I am going through hard times and I need financial provision and favor in my life, may the Lord bless me and protect me from all evil. May the Goodness and mercy of the Lord surround me. Thank you for praying God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
218
Praise the Lord. As we stepped into this new year, I saw God speaking through his words, Instagram posts & preachers that he will bless us this year. But the struggle also became harder please pray to God to build our own house for us, clear our debts & bless us to come up in life. We have been...
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom