Thank you for your prayers, answered prayers are always

Lesser by the day

Account Closed
Thank you for your prayers, answered prayers are always awesome to see manifest, PTL..
Recently have had 2 prophecies from 2 different people, both along the same lines of my future, so far it talks about terminating the enemy, the destroyer of life, in other words, you could say slaying the giants in prayer of agreements and closing the door on the enemy, so if you like, please come into agreement with me that the door is closing on the enemy and the giants are now slain in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray often but when ### how much my ### is heard. God was and answers my prayers but at times I feel like I don’t know how to pray. Recently I don’t feel like I pray correctly. Please guide me also prayer for my entire family as it’s been a tough 2 years for us all. It seems like every way we...
Replies
8
Views
183
🙏 Dear Lord, Thank You so much for hearing my prayers. Today, I was finally able to pay our electricity bill — something I once worried so much about. But You, Lord, gave me the wisdom and strength to find a way. Truly, You never fail to provide for our needs. 💖 Thank You for reminding me that...
Replies
10
Views
407
I had prayer for help with income and finances and Lord is helping to resolve this issue. Also for the prayer for K, who is doing better. Thank you Lord Your mercies and answered prayers.
Replies
7
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom