Jesus saved my soul again and again. When I went out of His way and did my own thing, everything changed for the worst kind of experience. I was fired from my job, I walked so far away from the Lord and was deep in sin. Still the small voice of the Lord kept calling me and telling me to return. Come back to Me, I will give you rest.

But for now..
I will rest in His presence.
Though it feels strange.
The sadness and the pain went away.
I will endure anything for Jesus.
He did it all for me.
Those onlookers are surprised.
Change has come to me.
I will never ever let Him go.
Happiness and joy has come to me.
I am so grateful.
I found true relief.


It is an event to be grateful to God almighty. It is the heart of God reaching all of us when He said. Come to Me and I will give you rest.
 
When I was stray and lost, living far away from the Lord, He came and spoke to my heart. Go to church, read God's word, pray daily He said. I obeyed and then things started to change for the better. Jesus is so wonderful. I love Him with all of my heart today and will forever more. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
181
The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom