Thank you for your gift of propane to heat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixborokid

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for your gift of propane to heat our home and thank you for all other prayer requests that are answered. Although the snow is beautiful when there's no place to go it's been a bit much for us. Is there any way we can have an early spring. Also, I know I'm a little obsessed with winning the PowerBall, but you know and see everything and I know that you have always provided for me and my family when in times it has looked grim like the gift of propane and providing the means necessary to get us a tank full. This is a special request. My dad has died and I'm sure I'm going to lose my mom also and my son got taken away due to someone else's greed and selfishness, but my daughter I don't know if she'd be able to take care of herself. I need to know that my kids will be able to be alright once my mom and I are gone from this world. It worries me. . .The only way would be for us to win the Power Ball. I know I should ask, but it will be in honor of you if we win and I will share with those in needs and give a large sum to my church. I won't even punch my employer in the face. I won't even think of it. I know I should always live in honor of you and Christ, but I will honor you with this money. I promise! I worry every day about my daughter knowing that she won't be able to survive in this cruel world without me and her grandmother my mom. If there's any way, any way possible it would be much appreciated. In Christ's holy name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
301
I speak create command decree declare into existence I have my PRIVACY restored effective immediately and my Power from the raping weirdos Don’t come by anymore just period permanently your not welcome it’s not funny not cute raping weirdos get out don’t come back. No more use of my power...
Replies
7
Views
234
Lord I pray you intervene we have been waiting for a job offer to pursue our ### immigration may it come this week speedily For my catering business father I hardly get contracts Lord open the heavens and pour out your favour upon me For fire upon my prayer life Thank you for answered prayers Lord
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom