thank you for your continued prayers for ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to all who have lifted my request up in prayer. I ask for continued prayers for healing from thyroid nodules and Graves’ disease. I’d like to also ask for prayers for God to send me some kind of sign that everything will be ok like He did before. A sign that I have no need to worry...
Replies
10
Views
238
Earlier this week / month / year I posted the prayer below. Well today is the day after my interview and I have been offered the position but only one day a week due ti funding difficulties. This is huge and a miracle, I have always been told that it would not happen and getting any position...
Replies
10
Views
201
Please continue to pray that God remove noisy and inconsiderate neighbors, lazy, greedy, lying and ineffective leasing office staff, management, and maintenance, and that God provides protection, emotional and physical healing, quality rest and sleep, and better places for us (all brethren...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom