Thank you for this new day

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Father God, I thank you for miracles.

Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###.

Father God, I pray that my job as an STR Worker will and is greatly and dramatically improving in all ways.

I pray you also guide us, direct us to the place and time when to leave this current job, but I pray I will move onto something far better in ways.

Lord Father, I beg I cry for a miracle breakthrough with this noise in my right ear its starting to get me down, please please please take this noise away, please please please take away the cause of the tinnitus quickly safely permanently, Amen

Lord, please richly bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### with the most beautiful wonderful richly blessed day, that our marriage and us is overflowing with all the fruit of the holy spirit, with the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ.

Father, please take away keep away all evil and all un Godly thoughts away from my Beautiful wife ### and I ###

Father, please remove all issues that stop us from fully expressing all our Love and affection tenderness romance, passion to and from my Beautiful wife ### and I ###

Father, help us both to communicate so very clearly with and to one another with the most warmest receptive deeply loving heart, help us to express all our deepest love affection passion to and with one another all the time.

Father, help to love honor cherish one another all the time

Father, I pray our beautiful marriage will always continue to grow blossom flourish into an even more beautiful marriage as we aim for the perfect marriage in your eyes and your will.

Father, please shine favor on the ### football team that they will be victorious and all their matches for the rest of the season

Father, Please continue to work your miracles and quickly fully restore my Beautiful wife ### and I ### and family members and friends to enjoy excellent wonderful great health, in the name of Jesus, Amen

Father, thank you for blessing us with amazing wonderful beautiful next few days.

Father, I thank you in advance for granting us and richly blessing us with the deepest desires and needs of our hearts, far more exceedingly more than we could ever imagine, In the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
298
NEW DAY I GET MY FOOD STAMPS BACK ON I GET A NEW HOME FOR MY ### CAT AND I THATS A GOOD THING FOR HEALING NOT DISMAY NO MORE NEGATIVITY FROM SATAN F U SATAN SHITE CREW IM NOT BAD NEWS BECAUSE IM A LIGHT F U DEMONS HAVE NO LIGHT OF MINE TO KEEP TO KILL STEAL DESTROY TODAY OF MINE MY ### MY ###...
Replies
10
Views
152
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom