Thank you for the prayers

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me get through last night. I thought I might have needed to go to the ER at my hospital today. It was so tough but I asked you to help me stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot and being an alcoholic. You have a tough way of working but if I did not have such a bad...
Replies
8
Views
257
Thanks everyone for being so thoughtful and caring. The floor impact noise really is nothing to play with. This is a constant from my upstairs noisy neighbor child. God be the Glory, thank you Lord.
Replies
8
Views
302
PRAYER WARRIORS I JUST WANT TO "THANK" ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MY SON WHILE HE'S AWAITING TRIAL(FEBRUARY 11, 2025) OF EXONERATION🙏🏾EVERYONE💯🙏🏾 THOSE PRAYERS HAVE CAUSED MANYYYY "MIRACLES" OF "DELIVERANCE" TO HAPPEN WHILE MY SON IS INCARCERATED!!!!! THANK YOU, FATHER GOD FOR...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,555
Messages
16,800,799
Members
650,076
Latest member
Phringeuraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom