Thank you for the blessings and prays ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord.. thank You Father for blessing me with a healthy baby.. please keep protecting us and put Your hedge of protection around us. Father please be with my baby and guide him to the right path. Please may he grow in You. Give him wisdom to understand Your words. I pray the mighty...
Replies
13
Views
151
Father please keep protecting my baby and You know when is the time for C section. Please give wisdom to the doctor and team. Please bless us with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. I believe You are faithful in Your promises towards me. I shall give testimony for this baby. I put all my...
Replies
9
Views
205
Father please everything goes well in my emergency section. I am put to the waiting list and I believe everything happened in Your time. Please be with me and protect my baby and bless me with a healthy baby with a long healthy life. Father no more still birth. I trust that You are faithful in...
Replies
16
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom